Thursday, June 9, 2011

Interview with June 2011 Crown Girl of the Month -Tanya








What is your favorite thing about pageantry:

There are so many aspects of pageantry that I love that I can't narrow it down to just one. I love the network of people that I have met through pageantry. Its amazing to be around individuals that share your same passion for community. I enjoy inspiring and being inspired by others in pageantry. Pageantry has opened so many doors for me that I never dreamed possible!

What is your favorite things about being a fabulous Crown Girl:

I am honored to be a fabulous Crown Girl. Being a Crown Girl is part of a sisterhood in pageantry that is like no other. Crown Girls inspire and support each other. Even though I am older than many, if not all of the other Crown Girls, I learn so much from them. My Crown sisters are always encouraging me and inspiring me to be my best.

What is your favorite color lipstick:

My favorite lipstick is MAC "Oh Baby"

What is one thing you could not live without on pageant day:

One thing I could not live without on pageant day is the support of my fabulous Crown Family!





No comments:

Post a Comment