Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stay Inspired!

It is always tough to stay inspired when you really just want to relax. The truth is with out consistent training and consistent effort there will not be an end result you can be proud of. Truly it is your job as a competitor to make the judges love you and to truly put yourself in the place where you can truly begin to embrace your inner strength. Fierce and Fabulous are your ONLY options!

A few quotes to inspire you:

I'm competitive with myself. I always try to push past my own borders.
Tyra Banks

Always keep an open mind and a compassionate heart.
Phil Jackson

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
Muhammad Ali

When you arrive at a fork in the road, take it.
Yogi Berra

I never thought I was the most beautiful model out there or the most sexy woman, but I was a hard worker.
Carol Alt




No comments:

Post a Comment